Thursday, July 12, 2007

Disney World Vacation

Here we are at Disney World!! There are 30 of the McBean Clan at our family reunion that we have been planning for the last 18 months. Children and grandchildren have come from Utah, South Carolina, Washington, Arizona and Hawaii. We had a great time at Bonnett Creek Resort and a 4-day hopper at the 4 great theme parks in this 47 square-mile amusement park! What a wonderful, wonderful time we all had!

Here is Grandpa with the grandchildren...Brandon, Josh, Chelsea and Alex..at Animal Kingdom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun - maybe some time my family will be able to do that.

Jules said...

I agree! I remember going to Disneyland with a bunch of cousins and aunts and uncles--or maybe I just remember all the home movies my dad took. Any way, great memories.